bmGlyph (bitmap glyph) is a bitmap font generator which allows you to create nice rendered fonts and use it in your game or application. Stop wasting your time designing yourself your text or creating multilangages version of the same button: start using bmGlyph!
Cast Shadow, stroke with desired color/gradient and width, fill the glyph: color, glossy, gradient, or even import your own texture !
Import your own true type font, and work on selected glyphs allows you to change the color or texture of each glyph.
New publish setting sheet with multiple and customizable tragets. Advanced the preview mode with offset adjustments. Export your PNG and FNT file. Compatible with Cocos2d, Corona, Sparrow and unity (ezgui, ngui, … plugins), iOS Sprite Kit
- Select fonts from your system or import any true type font.
- Cast Shadow
- Stroke with desired color/gradient and width
- Choose how to fill the glyph: color, glossy, gradient, or even import your own texture.
- Work on selected glyphs only allows you to change the color or texture of each glyph.
- Kernings support
- Preview mode: see how it render on an iPad, iPhone 4 or iPhone 3, or import your own background.
- AutoSize: finds the best texture size automatically.
- Export the preview text as a PNG
- Bounding box adjustement (allows easier external editing)
- Complete predefined charset list for any language
- Replace a letter by your custom image
- Glyph Editor (offset adjustement for each letter)
Once published, the bitmap and font file coordinates can be used with the most famous game framework: cocos2d, corona, unity, sprite kit, etc…
The default atlas format is the one used by angel code BMFont.
Stop wasting your time designing yourself your text or creating multilangages version of the same button: start using bmGlyph !